OSCOR Blue Spectrum Analyzer (professional system)
- Availability: In Stock
- Sku: SPT-CSS-018
In addition to the integrated auto switching antenna system (requires no additional antenna), the Oscor Blue is convenient, portable, easy to use, light and compact. Additional advantages: Extremely fast: sans...
In addition to the integrated auto switching antenna system (requires no additional antenna), the Oscor Blue is convenient, portable, easy to use, light and compact.
- Extremely fast: sans 24GHz in 1 second ensuring spectrum activity is captured (2,000,000 data points per second)
- High Resolution Touch screen pan 8.4in/21.3 cm: zoom, drag and move
- 2-3 hour run time on battery
- Quickly identifies localized RF energy transmissions of all types of modulation
- Quickly Generate Signal lists
- Captures and records signal activity in waterfall traces recorder
- Built in demodulators: AM, FM, SSB, Sub-carrier, and video (displayed on screen)
- Built-in software (no separate laptop required)
- Records fully detailed trace data
- Built-in Speakers
The OSCOR Blue is listed on the United States Munitions List (USML) and requires an export license under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) per the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)