Intelligent Frequency Counter
- Availability: In Stock
- Sku: SPT-CSS-SC-1PLUS
Features 7 digit Liquid Crystal Display Frequency counter for digital, on/off keying and analog signals with a minimum pulse width of 250 uS. Ultra sensitive synchronous detector - 16 section...
- 7 digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Frequency counter for digital, on/off keying and analog signals with a minimum pulse width of 250 uS.
- Ultra sensitive synchronous detector - 16 section bargraph to show RF signal strength (-35dBm to 0 dBm)
- Two range positions - the 1 GHz position for frequencies between 30 MHz and 1 GHz and the 2.8 GHz position for frequencies between 500 MHz and 2.8 GHz.
- Squelch adjustment for input signals
- Hold switch to lock display
- Low battery indicator
- Vibrating alert
- Low power consumption (Average 5 hour battery life)
- Supplied with NiCd pack, AC wall charger and telescopic antenna (143 MHz to 460 MHz)
- SQL Knob - This knob turns the RF counter on and tunes the squelch up or down to set the signal strength for reception.
- Range Switch - This should be switched to the 1 GHz position for frequencies between 30 MHz and 0.8 GHz and switched to the 2.8 GHz position for frequencies between 500 MHz and 2.8 GHz.
- Hold Button - This holds the current display and stops the counter from counting.
- Calibration - The calibration adjustment opening is located on the front panel of the counter. This allows access to the trimmer capacitor that provides about a 10 PPM adjustment range of the time base oscillator. This is not usually necessary but to do so read a signal of a known frequency before adjusting the trimmer for correct frequency display. If you calibrate at 4.1943 MHz or above then the counter will be more accurate.