Blackline, GPS Javelin with online live tracking
- Availability: In Stock
- Sku: SPT-GPS-013
Featuring a weather-sealed enclosure, Javelin is prepared for duty out of the ordinary. The removable multi-mount provides a variety of mounting configurations that includes two rare earth magnets offering 224...
Featuring a weather-sealed enclosure, Javelin is prepared for duty out of the ordinary.
The removable multi-mount provides a variety of mounting configurations that includes two rare earth magnets offering 224 lbs of mounting force. Other mounting options include tie-wraps, Velcro®, screw fasteners, or adhesive.
When mounted, a quick press of a recessed lever releases Javelin from its multi-mount.
The Javelin removal detection and alerting system is an industry first. The user enabled feature indicates when the Javelin has been compromised on a target vehicle. A large 6000 mAh internal rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the Javelin. Coupled with user-configured schedules and monitoring options, Javelin provides the tools to balance system responsiveness with battery life, ranging for 1 month between charges. The Javelin can also be permanently installed by being connected to the 12V wires in the car.
The Web Portal is an easy-to-use online interface, including Javelin. The Business Portal enables mapping of real-time Javelin locations, real-time continuous tracking, viewing past event data, schedule management and configuration of alert and notification settings.
Advantages of this product:
- Self-contained tracking device designed to industrial performance standards.
- Increases awareness of a surveillance target's activity.
- An alert is automatically sent to the user once the GPS as been removed.
- Quickly map a target vehicle location in the Web Portal.
- Locate-on-motion automatically records target activity.
- Large capacity internal 6000 mAh battery extends surveillance life.
- Customizable scheduling provides user-controlled power management.
- Affordable surveillance
- Low training barrier
- Ultimate Sense® 2 high sensitivity GPS antenna makes the most of weak signal coverage.
- Easy-to-use web-based Blackline Business Portal for efficient mapping and administration.
- Quickly map previous routes with data from origin to destination.
- Firmware upgradable over-the-air accommodates future enhancements.
- Web-hosted user account. No software to install.
- Tracking intervals between 10 seconds and 5 minutes
- Alerts can be sent to user by web, e-mail and/or text messages
GPS, Wall Charger and magnets
Important: A subscription by time card required and sold separately. The time cards are available in store or online. For more details please contact us. Furthermore, it is important to keep your GPS active with a time card at all times in order for it not to be deactivated permanently.
A photo ID is required