OSCOR 5000 (Professional detection system) Deluxe Kit
- Availability: In Stock
- Sku: SPT-CSS-015
Features: OSCOR PC Software for enhanced spectrum analysis, storing signal and trace databases, and spectrum comparisons including RF mapping, provides the capability for permanent profiles of sweep environments and the...
OSCOR PC Software for enhanced spectrum analysis, storing signal and trace databases, and spectrum comparisons including RF mapping, provides the capability for permanent profiles of sweep environments and the ability to generate reports and graphs.
Automatic Threat Correlation. The patented OSCOR correlator provides signal classification by correlating the demodulated audio of a received signal to the ambient noises of an environment.
Automatic Signal and Trace Scanning and Logging. Only the OSCOR provides an automatic solution to rapidly logging and classifying all the signals of your environment. A quick reference guide provides a single chart that completely defines the programming process.
Built-in automatically switched antenna array. Foldout antenna panel automatically selects the proper antenna with no connections required. Pre-amp provides maximum sensitivity for the proper input. No un-reliable cable connections or mismatched antenna inputs.
Sonic ranging and triangulation to pinpoint bug locations. Using the Patented Threat Locating System, a bugging device can be readily found with no destructive searches. The Triangulate and Locate option uses sonic ranging to locate a threatening microphone.
The OSCOR provides detailed signal analysis capabilities with a complete built-in suite of audio demodulators and IF bandwidth selections. The audio demodulators include FM wideband, FM narrowband, AM wideband, AM narrowband, Sub-carrier, Single Sideband, and IF bandwidths 250 kHz, 15 kHz, and 6 kHz.
Built-in video monitors display images received on transmitted signals for protection against covert video transmitters. Supported video formats include NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. This feature is not included in the basic unit.
Built-in printer for hard-copy printouts. The OSCOR built-in thermal printer provides a user with the ability to generate printouts of important sweep data.
Removable Program chip for ease of upgrading software. When a new OSCOR upgrade comes out, simply contact REI to request a new program key.
PC Interface and Remote Control of the OSCOR. The OSCOR PC interface software provides the capability to create permanent database profiles of sweep environments, generate professional reports and graphs.
- RF Receiver Type: Quad Conversion Super Heterodyne with 3 phase locked loop synthesizers
- RF Frequency Coverage: 10kHz-3GHz (3GHz-21GHz with optional MDC-2100)
- Tuning Resolution: 100Hz
- Sensitivity: 0.8µV typical with 15kHz Bandwidth (+15dBm MAX)
- Demodulators: AM, FM Wide, FM Narrow. FM SC, SSB/CW
- IF Bandwidth: 250kHz, 15kHz, 6kHz
- Attenuators: 0, -20dB at active whip, Discone, and VLF-MF input
- Dynamic Range: 90dB
- Subcarrier Tuning Range: 15kHz-250kHz
- Antenna Types: Balanced Loop 10kHz-500kHz (35-45kHz Narrow)
- Active Whip: 500kHz-1500MHz
- Discone: 1500MHz-3000MHz
- Infrared Detector: 10kHz-5MHz, 850-1070nM
- AC Carrier Current: 10kHz-5MHz (Balanced Across Power Line)
- 8/16 Bit Microcontroller
- 512K Static RAM Memory
- Optical Encoder: 128 Pulse/Rev with variable count ratio
- Program Key: 256K Byte ROM
- Display: 128 x 256 Segment Graphics Supertwist LCD
- Printer: 192 Dot Per Line Graphics on 2" wide thermal paper
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Voiceband Filter: 300Hz-3000Hz -18dB/Octave
- AGC Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Output Power: 3W @ 4
- Headphone Output: 0-2V rms @ 220
- Record Output: 50mV rms (with AGC) @ 500
- Remote contact: Normally Open (200mA 32V MAX)
- Balanced Auxiliary Input: 0.5V rms Nominal @ 600
- Reference Audio Input: 1mV - 1V rms @ 3.9K
- Sonic Correlator: 50Hz - 15kHz (Frequency Independent)
- Audio Alarm: 3 Level Programmable Two Tone Ringer
- Squelch: Automatic digital or manual control over full display range
- Headphones: Low acoustic leakage, output limited to 105dBA
- AC Input: 105-130/210-260VAC, 50-60Hz, 24W
- External DC Input: 12-l8VDC, 1A max
- Internal Battery: 12.6V, 2.9 Ah 3 hour operation per charge typical
- Size(HxWxD): 6.25 x 18.5 x 14.5 in (47 x 36.8 x 15.9 cm)
- Weight: 24 lb. (11 kg)