Gas mask (full face-piece)

  • Discontinued

  • Availability: Out Of Stock
  • Sku: SPT-SEC-001

TOXIC : Home fire is toxic, a very short exposure to the fume (less than 5 minutes), can give place to a handicap for life: chronic asthma, insufficiency renal, hepatic,...

TOXIC : Home fire is toxic, a very short exposure to the fume (less than 5 minutes), can give place to a handicap for life: chronic asthma, insufficiency renal, hepatic, cardiac and respiratory.

Gas masks are not toys: they should be used only as a last resort, if you think that your in a zone contaminated, just to give you time to move away from this zone...

*Filter not included

EN
EN