Toyota removable ballistic protection kit
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Sku: SPT-SEC-012-TOY-LCBPP
For Toyota Land Cruiser series 100 & 105 only, ready for mounting by the customer himself. The big advantages of this solution compared to what happens on the armored vehicle...
For Toyota Land Cruiser series 100 & 105 only, ready for mounting by the customer himself.
The big advantages of this solution compared to what happens on the armored vehicle market are:
- Easy and fast assembly
- Requires no modification of the vehicle
- Can be mounted on both new and used vehicle (a very attractive solution for companies that already have a fleet of vehicles)
- The vehicle can be reused in "civil" version after removal.
- Cost effective "cheap"
- Solution ready for mounting by the customer himself: the kit comes with an instruction manual with universal images without text (such as "IKEA")
- It takes 2 people to 2 days for installation
- The solution comes to the customer, he does not need to send his vehicle to an integrator.
- The vehicle keeps its civil appearance and you can dissimulate the windows (transparent areas) armour with tinted windows (ref.picture #4, tinted windows not included).
NATO B6 protection definition:
NIJ Level III/B6 Vehicle Armoring
44 MM BULLET-RESISTANT TRANSPARENT ARMOR, MULTI-LAYER GLASS AND POLYCARBONATE INNER LAYER
- Glass Appearance
GLASS IS CURVED AND CONTOURED TO RETAIN THE APPEARANCE OF THE ORIGINAL GLASS. ALL TRANSPARENT AREAS IS ARMORED TO LEVEL B6 WITH 44MM BALLISTIC AUTO GLASS.
- Front Side Driver Window
OPERABLE TO 6 INCHES
- Body Doors
PILLAR POSTS, SIDE PANELS, KICK-PANELS, FIREWALL, AND HEADERS (LATERALS) ARE ARMORED WITH BALLISTIC COMPOSITE MATERIAL EQUIVALENT MATERIAL OR AIR HARDENED HEAT TREATED BALLISTIC STEEL (NIJ LEVEL III AND EN 1063 B6 PROTECTION )
ARMORED WITH BALLISTIC COMPOSITE MATERIAL
FLOOR AREAS ARE ARMORED WITH MULTI-PLY RIGID BALLISTIC FRAGMENTATION MATERIAL COMBINED WITH KEVLAR MOLDED TO FORM FIT CONTOURS OF FLOOR BOARDS AND PANELS. DESIGNED TO DEFEAT THE FOLLOWING HAND GRENADES AND ALL LESSER EXPLOSIVES. TWO DM 51 (GERMAN NORM) HAND GRENADES PER SQ.M. DETONATED SIMULTANEOUSLY
- Opaque Areas
PROTECTS AGAINST SOFT CORE PROJECTILES FIRED WITH THE FOLLOWING AND ALL LESSER WEAPONS AT 90° AND 45°(ROOF) IMPACT ANGLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CEN.
1. CALIBRE 7.62 X 39 MM, FJ/PB/SC, AK 47, (KALASHNIKOV) OBR-43 PS
2. CALIBRE 5.45 X 39.5 MM AP, FJ/PB/SCP, AKS 74, (KALASHNIKOV) OBR-74
3. CALIBRE 5.56 X 45 MM, FJ/PB/SCP, US RIFLE M16 A2, SS-109 /M-855
4. CALIBRE 7.62 X 51 MM, FJ/PB/SC, “FAL” / "LAR" NATO RIFLE